Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's all About me

Hello!!


Do you know me?
It's me!!!

Wehehehe.....

ThEa Mae Mata

A.K.A

.....KIkAy....

Far-out (UFO)
Friendly
Tanga
&
Simple Girl With a Great Ambition

HHHMMMMM?
I Have 2 Brothers and 1 sister....

Kuya Cris Dee is now working at Cargo Ship
located at I don't know... aw!!
Me... Thea Mae..... still studying at Brokenshire College.....
....Nar-S.....
Theda Mitz, my younger sister. Very "maldita" and Pa-la-ban Gal!
4th year Student.......
Janno Ray........ very hard headed boy...
but now his a successful guy na ngayon.....
He's now a Marine Engineer
working at Net Ship company...

Well all I Can Say is they are my inspiration

My Mama and Papa

mama.....very aggressive mother...
papa...... under sa mama ko.... joke lang
very reponsible father...
They are the best parents in the whole world

My Bestfriend

Jayen Rasonabe

She's what I want to be
She wants to have a simple
life...
Ans she truly loves her Family

BogZee
4
lyF





College lyf
I Found my true Barkada
Motto;
BoGz " Bahala ug Bagsak basta gwapa"
PeZEE " Kaon Lang Perme, Bahala ug Lamaw
BogZEE (nagmerge)
"Shot para Igat"
"Dili sige study makadaot na ug Barkada"

No comments:

Post a Comment